Here we go.

01 March 2010

WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN

I suppose I should try to make the first half of this week relaxing, serene & enjoyable because the latter will be a total mess. I've got to go to a conference for work on Thursday & Friday. I usually try to avoid these things, but this year's topics piqued my interest: how to identify armed persons through body language and observation AND tips for dealing with Pro Se litigants. Even if it's not very interesting or useful, at least I'll be out of the office for a minute.

We will have guests all weekend. NO VACANCY. Kat & Renee will be staying with us Friday-Saturday and Mayumi, who is running the LR marathon, will be with us Saturday-Sunday. It's also ATM's birthday on Sunday, but we won't have a minute to celebrate properly. I'm hoping to make it up to him next weekend or very soon.

Electronic flyer!
I'm all kinds of vested in this event: It's work by a friend. AND, we're in the exhibit. AND, we'll be seeing our piece for the first time. AND, it appears the ACAC is coming out of it's weird dark days thanks to Leigh & her brain. Win win win win win! Please come.

Notes & to-dos:

I deleted that last blog post & incorporated it with this one: Fried sage leaves from Ristorante Capeo? Recommended! Too, the best calamari that I've had in Arkansas is from Bella Arti in Hot Springs. Perfectly breaded and brought out piping too-hot-to-touch. This occurred to me while eating Capeo's calamari. It's really good, but Bella's is far superior.

Buy: toilet paper, fresh flowers

No comments:

Blog Archive